- WASSCE OR SSCE
- Bsc. IN RELATED FIELD
- HND CERTIFICATE
Admission PolicyThe Aptech Ghana welcomes applications from all candidates with the potential to succeed whatever their background. Applications from candidates with special needs will be
Considered on the same academic grounds as all others.
The Aptech will aim to:
- accurate information and advice to prospective students about study Opportunities within the Institute;
- facilitate rapid responses to enquiries and applications;
- encourage recruitment of students;
- grasp opportunities to widen access to its degree Programmers’ where this is Possible without compromising any other aspect of its policy.
Criteria for Consideration of Applications
- Could the applicant meet the entry requirements by the proposed enrolment? Batch/date?
- Would this person be able to cope with the academic requirements of the Course?
- What recent study experience does this applicant have?
- What skills/qualities does this applicant have that will help them to be? a successful student?
- What evidence is there of work experience/reading/research in this subject area?
- Is there any indication of appropriate career plans?
- Does the applicant articulate the way in which this degree follows logically from their previous studies/experience?
- Does this applicant show the motivation and personal qualities needed for successful study?
- Is it evident that care has been taken in making the application?
- Does the applicant display ‘staying power’?
- Is there evidence of ability to work unsupervised?
- Is there any evidence of participation in group activities?
- Does the applicant show evidence of ‘wider participation’?